Next week I have to go to Paris for some legality stuff so I'll finally be able to see some of Paris...hopefully.
Yeah i saw the broadcast. it was cool. I didnt see hayden but i saw tanner. haha
With Steve, its hard to do anything with him until he can find a job so he can move in to his own apartment so he can come to church. And its hard for members to fellowship him because they dont know english and he doesnt know french.....
I dont have any free time on P day to do anything! We get done with studys at 11 then we have to take the bus which only comes twice an hour to our bus stop to go to the store for shopping and then we have to go to the church for emails or vice versa. So that takes around 5-6 hours to do and then its time for dinner before 6 oclock then Pday is over... And no i havent had to speak in church.
So in our little house there's this shelf with a ton of Book of Mormons in a lot of different languages, and i was looking through some and i found this one in Norwegian and inside the front cover was this little note. I'll send a picture of it. hahaha
(This is a picture of a family we know. The little boy in the front on the left was Cooper's Young Men's leader, Steven Ashton).

No comments:
Post a Comment