Monday, October 28, 2013


A few days ago our ward had a Halloween trunk-or-treat party because almost all of the Relief Society is made up of Americans. So that was cool, I got a lot of candy!

Also..... I'm staying in Luxembourg for another transfer, with the same companion. But we're moving apartments in 2 or 3 weeks, so I'll give you the address of the new place later.

The best foods I've eaten are Polynesian food from some members who are from Tahiti, and food from members who are from South America. Also, there’s this French meal called a Raclette. It’s just baked potatoes, and all kind of meat (beef, chicken, pig) just mixed up together with some melted cheese on it. And the dessert places they have everywhere are good too, but expensive. The grossest thing was this drink that’s from Germany. It tasted like uncarbonated root beer but with no taste. It was gross, I can’t explain it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment