Friday, December 13, 2013


There’s no snow yet!  Actually, it was super bright and sunny today!  Even a little warm!!  But I don’t think it’s going to last too long.

We found an apartment just three houses down from ours so we went to talk to the agency and gave them all of the papers they needed.  We’ll hear from them later but seems like a good possibility.

That sounds cool about the Christmas devotional!  If I ever have the opportunity to watch it I will.

Yes, our transfers are today and unfortunately I’m leaving Luxembourg. :(
I’m going to a place called Mulhouse. (pronounced Moo-looze).  It’s at the bottom right corner of our mission (South East), and on a real map its right above Switzerland. It’s almost at the corner of France, Germany, and Switzerland. So I guess I’ll be surrounded by more Germans! They told me that I’m going to be a district leader there too, so that’ll be interesting.

I hope Nana had a fun time at our house, even if she was sick. Oh yeah, my sickness was just like a 24 hour thing, It’s totally passed now.

Well I need to go, not much time to write.  I’m going to miss Luxembourg. The members here are so awesome!!  I had a great time here and I’ll never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment