Friday, May 10, 2013

May 6, 2013


Ya'll,
 
I wrote a letter home that talks about my travel plans. The plane leaves at 4:50 PM on Monday. So I'll have all morning to get ready. That'll be nice. I don't know how to send a package home yet but I'll figure it out and do it today sometime. And I told about the shoes. And I tried to upload pictures today and it doesn't work on these computers. I tried them all. Sorry! Just wait until next week. (maybe...)
 
I haven't even thought about going to Paris yet. hahaha I'm too used to the MTC. Kidding. I can't wait to get out though.  I went to the temple today and that was probably the last time for two years. That's weird to think about.
 
Yesterday for the Sunday devotional, Chad Lewis spoke. It was really cool. Which reminds me.... before the devotional, Chad Lewis was talking with Elder Emery forever. hahaha and during his wife's talk (Every speakers wife speaks for like 5 minutes before the actual speaker) she was talking about natural athletic talent and she said, "Some of you have really good natural talent, just like Elder Emery here at the MTC!" And during Chad Lewis's talk, he said, "There are so many different people here! People going across the world! Some of you speaking Chinese! Some of you are on national championship winning high school basketball teams!"
 
So people still do get star treatment, even here at the MTC.
 
And no i didn't see people I know getting dropped off last week, but there are so many people I know coming in this week it'll be crazy!!! And no one told me about Ben getting his date changed.. What happened? When is he leaving?
 
Thanks for the NBA updates. I saw a newspaper today saying how the Bulls beat the Nets in game 7. Sounded intense. And by the looks of it, seems like it'll be Spurs vs. Heat in the Finals. And if somehow the Thunder end up in the Finals, there's no way they'll win it all with Westbrook out. And the Jazz won't get better unless they get rid of Ty Corbin. And get a point guard. And get rid of Earl Watson. hahaha
 
Congrats to Chris and Will about their missions! When I think about it, it's actually really nice and convenient that they can actually have one last summer before they leave haha.
 
Thanks for telling me about Grandpa Jack. And tell Nana I'll be in Paris when they have the French Open tennis tournament. She'll like that.
 
Keep taking care of Ziggy!
 
So I told you a while ago there's this missionary here who is from France. His name is Elder Visconti and he's going to the Provo mission. Well I've gotten to know him pretty well and I'm going to give him our address and phone number before I leave so he can eat at our house sometime. We both leave the MTC the same time. So if he ever does call and wants to come over, make sure Mark is there because I told him that he knows French and he would really love that. hahaha he's a strange kid so he might not even call ever but i'm telling you just in case.  
 
I'll probably call home from the airport next Monday, so we'll see.

See ya.

Love, Coop

No comments:

Post a Comment