Time is weird here. I feel like I've been here forever but it goes really fast though. I only got one or two dearelder letters last week...........They put 3 letters on one actual letter. It was kind of weird. Keep em coming!
I haven't seen any mice or rats but we plugged up all of the holes in our room so they can't come in! Anyways, send some more potato chips, like Pringles and Doritos, and just a lot of variety of stuff. I have a ton of chocolate stuff, so not too much of that. Anyways, the shoes I want are the ones that I have in my closet, the silver/gray/green lining ones. Those are really sturdy. I don't know what kind of Eccos I have but I'll email you tomorrow or sometime and let you know.
We all get along really good in my District. And we watch "The District" all the time in class!! I even saw the blonde guy from The District here at the MTC one day! I don't know what he was doing, but it was weird seeing him in real life. Yeah, my P-days are on Monday, but I don't what it'll be in two weeks when I'm gone.
I'm going to try and figure out how to send a package home so I can send home some shoes, the bed sheets and other stuff I don't want. I'll get to it eventually.
The baby looks just like a regular baby... And Chase is wearing the same Orem hat, shirt, and blue shorts in that picture I bet.
I thought the Nuggets were really good! Oh well, the Warriors are really good too. Good thing the Jazz weren't in the playoffs. They really don't belong, as I can tell by seeing how the Spurs and OKC are doing. Since OKC doesn't have Westbrook and the Nuggets are going to get beat, I think it'll be Clippers/Spurs in the conference finals. I have the Spurs beating them easily, like 4-1.
About the volleyball team, it seems like they're always #1 and projected to win it all. But they always fail. Maybe it'll finally change. One of the nights here I saw a ton of stadium lights on at BYU somewhere. I think it was a baseball game.
Funny story. I was at the temple in the locker room when Bro. Gammett walked right past me! He didn't even notice me!! I didn't stop to talk to him so don't tell him that I saw him. haha.
That's nice about Austin and Shanae. I'll see them soon! I'm probably going to be one of the "host" missionaries this week for when the new missionaries come in on Wednesday. That'll be cool. I'm going to try and do it this week and next week so I can see everybody I know come in.
I'm guessing Will will go to Asia somewhere. Speaking Mandarin. The missionary from Thailand tells me about Asia a lot, when I ask. Sounds really cool. He's ridden elephants!
Good thing McRae and Travis are moving in so they can take care of Ziggy!!!
Yeah I can go out on to the field now. One lap on the field running is a half mile so I run a lot. They actually just opened up the field last week. When we go to France, I heard this rumor that they send all the new missionaries to Belgium first because they speak clearer and better French there.
I told Chase this, but one of the missionaries in my district is from Thailand, and Thailand is home of the killer Goonch fish!!! I asked him about it and he's seen one. Actually, he's eaten one! that was funny.
Yeah I can go out on to the field now. One lap on the field running is a half mile so I run a lot. They actually just opened up the field last week. When we go to France, I heard this rumor that they send all the new missionaries to Belgium first because they speak clearer and better French there.
I told Chase this, but one of the missionaries in my district is from Thailand, and Thailand is home of the killer Goonch fish!!! I asked him about it and he's seen one. Actually, he's eaten one! that was funny.
see ya,
Coop
No comments:
Post a Comment