Monday, September 16, 2013


Hello...

This last week was crazy. The elder from Italy went home last Monday, just a week early before the end of his mission, because he had to go to his brother's wedding. So he's finished and we had to be in a threesome of missionaries just for the week. So we taught a lot of lessons to people this week. Some people are close to baptism. One of them is going to be baptized next week on Sunday! He is really cool, he's from Somalia and he speaks English, Greek, and a little bit of Arabic. He lived in Greece for a while so that’s how he knows Greek. Last Tuesday night this lady came up to us while we were waiting for the bus to go home and she said she just had this feeling to come talk to us and to learn more about the church! She is from Venezuela but she speaks English fluently too. We taught a lesson with her at the church a few days later and she loved the church and the pictures of Christ and other stuff there too. She didn’t come to church yesterday because she isn’t feeling well right now but we're going to see her later in the week.
So today was transfers. Elder Bananier is leaving and going to Brussels, and I'm going to..........nowhere. I'm staying. My new companions name is Elder Watts... That’s all I know. I don’t know who he is and I haven’t met him. Hopefully he can speak some Spanish because we have some people that we teach who speak Spanish or Portuguese. If not, then I’m going to have to learn Spanish!


No comments:

Post a Comment