So it's the same old BYU from the past two years. Always with a chance to win pretty easily but never can. Oh well, too bad.
I have no idea what kind of food is Luxembourgish. All I eat for breakfast is weird oatmeal chocolate type of cereal, and for lunch or dinner I either make a grilled cheese sandwhich, cook up some pasta and open a can of sauce and cook some meat patty things, cook some rice and eat with some spicy sauce and meat, or eat canned raviolis. Thats what I've been eating since I got to France haha. The food that everyone buys at stores is pretty normal, just different in a European way, and also 3 times more expensive than back home. And the people I live with don't eat anything weird either. There isn't really anything here that's American other than probably a Pizza Hut, but even then they change it so its all European and different. There's also McDonalds everywhere, but it's super fancy. We go to members homes a lot. That's pretty good! And the ones that invite us over are all either from the US or England, so its fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment